There are many personal injury law firms located here in Jupiter, Palm Beach County, south Florida, and throughout the entire country. What you need to figure out is who are the best personal injury attorneys to handle your case and give you the best chance of getting what you think you deserve out of your case.
The first important thing for you to know: most personal injury law firms like ours at Slinkman, Slinkman & Wynne, P.A. will sit down with you and have a free initial consultation with you. So the first thing we would advise you is to cut out most if not all of the law firms who want to charge you for that initial consultation. There are enough quality firms and lawyers that will look at your case and give you an honest assessment for no charge that you need not consider paying for that meeting.
Here are some other important questions you should ask when hiring a personal injury law firm:
- Do I have a legitimate case?
- Practically everyone who walks into a personal injury law firm believes they have a case that could get them money… often, a lot of money. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Be willing to listen to what feedback the lawyer is giving you. If you do not agree with the feedback, you can always go and get a second and even third opinion. But also be open to the fact that maybe you do not have as easy a case to win as you think.
- Who will be working on my case on what are their resources?
- Will a lawyer be working on your case, or paralegals and legal assistants? Yes, you should expect that the paralegals and assistants will do some of the work, but one of the firm’s lawyers should be involved every step of the way as well.
- What types of cases has the firm worked in the past?
- This is an important question as most people do not realize that there are many types of personal injury cases. Make sure to find out if the firm has a positive history in working cases in the area which your case would fall under – including Slip & Fall, accidents, malpractice, workers compensation, defective products just to name a few.
- What is the firm’s reputation?
- This can be found by doing some research on google. Look for industry recognition and accolades. And definitely check on their website, and through social media to view testimonials from clients and others who have worked with the firm and the attorneys in the firm.
- How does the law firm get compensated for working your case?
- In addition to offering a free initial consultation, The best personal injury law firms also give a “No Fee Unless We Win” guarantee. In the legal industry this is known as a “contingency fee contract.”
Arm yourself with these questions and you will give yourself the best chance at winning a personal injury lawsuit.
You often here personal injury attorneys and many other types of attorneys say that they give the best service, have the most experience, and will do what it takes to help you win your case, and get you a lot of money in the process. You can see it in the ads on television, hear it on the radio driving to and from work, or see it on the multiple billboards along I-95 that you pass on a daily basis.
But you will never see Slinkman, Slinkman & Wynne, P.A. on a television ad, or on a billboard along the highway? Why? Because we believe that our best sources for new business always come from our current and former clients. We pride ourselves on delivering on our promise – to help you get the compensation that you deserve for the injuries you have suffered: physical, mental and psychological.
While a television advertisement or a billboard may make an attorney appear knowledgeable and trustworthy, that is not always the case. Slinkman, Slinkman & Wynne has stayed away from big advertising and relies on word of mouth referrals from prior clients which is the true test of a law firm’s service to a client. Relying on referrals can only be accomplished when past clients are happy with the dedication and services provided by Slinkman, Slinkman & Wynne.
The Law Firm of Slinkman, Slinkman & Wynne, P.A. provides:
- Contingent fee contracts – No Fees or Costs unless we prevail on your injury case.
- Free confidential initial consultations
- Attorneys who handle your cases…not just paralegals or support staff
- We are proud to offer home, hospital and nursing home visits to you in the event that you are unable to meet with us in our office. Let us travel to you.
If you are in an automobile, motorcycle or boating accident; or a Slip and Fall accident, Wrongful Death & Serious Injury situation, Medical Malpractice, Defective Products, or many other types of legal situations where injury or death has occurred, contact us immediately.
We look forward to helping you obtain payment to cover hospital and other medical expenses, pain and suffering, and more, if the situation warrants it. Slinkman, Slinkman & Wynne, P.A., where we have been devoted to protecting south Florida families for over 40 years!