As we leave 2016 behind and look forward into 2017 we want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and much prosperity in the new year and every year that follows. At Slinkman, Slinkman & Wynne we will continue our cause of fighting for the individuals and families of south Florida, as we have for over 40 years.
We offer a “Cases and Judgments” page on our website so that any potential client can get an idea of a few of the notable cases we have worked on in our past – and success we have had helping Floridians who have been seriously injured or wrongfully killed arising from cases of severe accidents, medical negligence, owner negligence, or defective products.
This page is not meant to pat ourselves on the back. We believe that in order for people in need of a personal injury lawyer’s services to make the best decision they should know what qualifies us to help them receive the best settlement possible.
As we have noted in previous blogs, there are a number of sources that you should check before making the important decision of which personal injury attorney that you should hire to handle your case. The criteria you should use for making that choice should include:
- Ask friends, family and associates.
- Call your state bar association.
- Check with a lawyer referral service.
- In states like Florida that allow lawyers to advertise, you may find one through an ad, HOWEVER, ALWAYS Interview more than one lawyer before deciding who will represent you.
- *** Try to find out what previous experience and results the attorney and law firm have had on cases like yours.
- This last one is the reason we offer a summary of some of the cases we have successfully handled on behalf of our clients.
In addition, be aware that most personal injury attorneys offer a free initial consultation. If the one you call first does not, move on. At the initial consultation:
- Discuss all fees and costs at your initial consultation.
- Get any details in writing before you make a commitment.
- Choose a lawyer with whom you feel comfortable discussing your case and with whom you can be honest, AND the firm that will ask all of the right questions; not just of you, but also of the legal firm on the other side and the insurance companies involved.
Our Board Certified lawyers from Slinkman, Slinkman, & Wynne are the right lawyers to get you the best settlement that you deserve based upon your unique set of circumstances. We make sure to ask the right questions of all companies and interested parties in your case. We represent clients anywhere in the state of Florida.
If a person you care about gets hurt or killed in a car motorcycle or boating accident, or you simply have a question about a potential personal injury situation that you have not yet had answered, please call us at Slinkman, Slinkman & Wynne, P.A. We offer a free initial consultation, and our phone number is (561) 686-3400.
At Slinkman, Slinkman, & Wynne, we understand that motor vehicle accidents happen every day. We help our clients obtain payment to cover hospital and other medical expenses, pain and suffering, and more, if the situation warrants it. If you want to learn more about how we can help you in a situation where someone you love has been in an accident, then go to this page on our website: http://sswlawfl.com/areas-of-practice/accidents-serious-injury/. We also specialize in Wrongful Death & Serious Injury, Medical Malpractice, Defective Products, and many other types of legal situations where injury or death has occurred.
Whether you are in Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Stuart, West Palm Beach or any other city in the state of Florida, you need to find and hire a law firm that has the level of knowledge and experience that will get you the financial results you deserve, while also working with you throughout your case until some type of resolution has been reached. With over four decades of experience, that firm is Slinkman, Slinkman, & Wynne.
Contact us directly at (561) 686-3400, or via email at email@example.com.